- (A) Visitors: individuals who visit our website or download or access the Applications without being a User as defined below;
- (B) Users: individuals who: (i) use, request or receive Services; (ii) contact us through our website, Applications or by phone or other means of communications
- (C) Agents: representatives of our corporate customers or business partners such as owners, managers, leaders or other representatives of a fleet; and
- (D) Drivers: individuals who provide or submit applications to us to provide Services through our Applications individually or through partner companies, whether or not subsequently successfully registered as a driver for Moveit Technologies Pvt Ltd.
2. Sources of personal data
When you visit our website, access or use our Applications and Services, we are likely to ask you to provide your personal data. If you do not provide the relevant data, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have. For example, you may not be able to request delivery services through our website or Applications.
3. Personal data sharing and disclosure
We may share your personal data to provide our website, Services, Applications or for legal reasons with:
- (A) our employees, officers or independent consultants;
- (B) our auditors and external legal and financial advisors;
- (C) our suppliers, business partners, data processors and sub-contractors including:
- (1) IT service and software suppliers;
- (2) payment processors and facilitators;
- (3) marketing and advertising agencies who create our advertisements and promotions;
- (4) background check and identity verification providers;
- (5) vendors that assist us to enhance the safety and security of our website and Applications; and
- (6) customer service providers;
- (7) any regulator or government body to whom we are under an obligation or otherwise required to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable laws;
4. Security of personal data
Once we receive your personal data, we will use all reasonably practicable steps and security measures as required under the applicable laws, to ensure that your personal data is stored securely and protected by us and our data processors against unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use.
5. Your rights
We respect your legal rights to your personal data. We list below your legal rights and the measures we take to protect these rights. Not all data protection laws are the same so not all of these rights apply in all jurisdictions.
- (A) the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data and access to the personal data which we hold about you;
- (B) the right to request that we rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- (C) the right to request that we erase, block or anonymize your personal data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase, block or anonymize your personal data, but we are legally entitled to retain it;
- (D) in some circumstances, the right to receive some personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that we transmit this data to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to personal data which you have provided to us.
6. Third party links
- 11.1 Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer links to third party products or services on our website or Applications.
- 11.2 These third-party websites have their own separate and independent privacy policies and user terms which you must review before using their services.
- 11.3 We take no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third party linked websites or their products and services.
- 11.4 We seek to protect the integrity of our website and Applications, and welcome any feedback on these third-party links.
8. Contact us
- 13.1 All comments, queries, complaints, data access requests or data correction requests relating to our use of your personal data are welcome and should be addressed to: [email protected]
9. Direct Marketing
If we provide our Services or interact with you in the course of engagement with a company or business entity, we intend to directly market our website, Services or Applications to you in that capacity and for the use of that company or business entity.
10. Language Versions
In case of any discrepancy between the English version and any regional language version, the English version prevails.